- Position yourself in an “all 4s” position on the floor.
- Line up knees under your hips, and hands directly under shoulders. Be sure to maintain a neutral spine position throughout the exercise.
- Look down, straight between your hands to keep your neck neutral.
- Begin with a deep breath in, abdomen relaxed.
- As you exhale, purse your lips to provide some resistance and blow out, drawing the navel up toward the spine and simultaneously tightening the transverse abdominis.
- Relax and repeat the inhale, tightening as you exhale each time.
- Repeat 5-10x total.
4- Point Transverse Abdominus Brace